welcome

welcome to my life. i will sing to you. i will cry to you. i will write to you.

Thursday, November 4, 2010

how could i forget

anniversary #7... or 8... im not sure.
anyway, bub told me to look fancy. so i did. mom watched the kids, i wore black heels and off we went.
to the tattoo shop. for several hours. bub got himself a fancy tattoo for our anniversary.
then we went out to a fancy FANCY restaurant. where our debit card would not work. we knew we had money - certainly enough to cover dinner that night and it didnt make sense. the waiter said that "this sort of thing happens all the time, and it would be ok to pay tomorrow." even though that was really nice, it was crazy that the card didnt work. so bub walked down the street (while i sat alone) to the ATM and got some cash out. no problem. weird. whatever. we paid for dinner and went on our way.
...to the hotel we stayed at on our wedding night. we didnt get a room, bub dropped me off at the door and said he had made an appointment for me to have a massage at their spa. seemed perfect. i didnt take my purse or my phone or even my lipstick. he had taken care of everything. ~except that the spa had changed locations. i didnt have my phone to call him and tell him to come get me, so i used the phone at the front desk to call my husband so he could rescue me.

after the tattoo shop, the dumb debit card, and the disappearing spa, i had had enough. we went home. braums was closed by that time, so i didnt even eat ice cream.

No comments:

Post a Comment