welcome

welcome to my life. i will sing to you. i will cry to you. i will write to you.

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

dont let me get me

two topics i would like to address today. they are as follows. 1)my hair color 2)my diet. we will begin with the latter, mostly because it segues in to the former better, i should put them in a different order, but i wont. can you please just reverse them for me? thanks.
diet. ok. for the past month i have been trying to be a little more health conscious. i have been watching what i eat and logging it in my net diary (which is a fantastic tool), and have been working out with my friend jillian michaels every - almost every- morning. this morning proved to be a little bit more taxing than usual, and i have two suggestions that may answer the nagging question: WHY? EITHER it was because of the agonizing shin splints i have developed, OR it was a logical way to follow my brilliant food choices from yesterday. these choices were: a trail mix bar for breakfast (not too bad), a few brownies for lunch (not too bad at all), and 3 blueberry muffins for supper (the word bad does not even describe these, unless its being used by michael jackson who has multiple meanings for 'bad' in which case, it could mean 'good'.) i tend to lean more toward the shin splints as the reason for my troubles.

now for the hair. how, you may ask, will i segue these topics? prepare to be amazed by my literary skills.

i have been doing some uncharacteristic things lately, and i think its because of my hair color. (see? like my diet yesterday... i rest my case) i have been brunette for a good part of the past year. today, may hair is blonde though, in case you dont know. i was born blonde. lived most of my life as a blonde. in the past 10 years it has been red, black, pink, blonde, brown, and orange. the last one was a mistake.
currently, as a blonde, i have personified the expected traits with little to no effort. i have found myself typing 'their' when i meant 'they're' (which is something that makes my face contort when i see other people do it) i have been a slow learner, a bad choice maker (refer back to the menu options from yesterday) and i giggle a lot. its very ridiculous, if you ask me. these attributes are tempting me to change my hair color yet again. but not to orange. definitely not orange. or i could just leave it and learn to overcome the inherent nature of a blonde.
wait. never mind. bub just informed me that i am not at all blonde. forget the whole thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment