welcome

welcome to my life. i will sing to you. i will cry to you. i will write to you.

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

we go together

shoo bop shoo wadda wadda yippidy boom da boom

and all the rest of that nonsense. tonight i want to tell you about the snack that made me say "holy. holy. holy." not in a trinity sort of way, i kept starting with "holy" and couldnt think of anything that would not be sacrireligious, so i just said "holy" again. thrice. no tie to the trinity at all.
anyway, it was a milkshake. thats all. bub made it for me after the kids went to bed tonight, and it made me so happy. it will make you happy, too, so here is the recipe.
it makes 2. (one for me, one for bub. tolja, kids are asleep. they do not participate)

4 healthy scoops of vanilla ice cream
1 Cup milk
1 banana
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 1/2 tablespoons sugar
10 crushed nilla wafers to top (or extra. it wont hurt)

its kind of ridiculous. and amazing. im happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment