welcome

welcome to my life. i will sing to you. i will cry to you. i will write to you.

Thursday, September 30, 2010

W.O.M.A.N.

yesterday, i was feeling very accomplished. i got out of bed, and immediately began marking things off my list. first things first, i started the coffee (which takes about 30 seconds, and for that i am grateful) and medicated my small whining boy with a bit of pepto bismol, then i really got going. when all was said and done, i had cleaned the kitchen, washed AND folded a load of laundry, cleaned up the living room, had ingredients set out for dinner so bub could have it going when i got home (this takes a lot of time ya'll. i like to leave no room for error) packed the kids' back packs with homework (which i really think is stupid for pre-k and kindergarten), flipped sissy's hair (she asked me to, then decided she hated it and asked me to flip it back. not a chance.) i showered, got dressed and was out the door without being late, without major conflict, with a new found love for mornings. well, with as much as i can love mornings.

i didnt have to shampoo my hair yesterday, that gave me an extra half hour i guess.

i was so inspired by myself that i got up early again today. i havent done anything yet but catch up with pioneer woman, and start the washing machine, but its something. it is something. and i have to shampoo my hair. im already running out of time. i have to get everything ready so i can bring home the bacon and fry it up in a pan. --ok, i might not actually bring home the bacon, its at brandye's house. and shes sorta busy- im fairly sure shes never there. i hope they have room in their freezer to store it til winter. i should call. maybe not right now. its morning time. she has 3 girls. not the best hour for a bacon pick-up-coordination-phone call.
i'll have my coffee instead.
and shampoo my hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment