welcome

welcome to my life. i will sing to you. i will cry to you. i will write to you.

Friday, November 12, 2010

every day

there are a few things that happen every day around here. its good to have a constant in life, and i usually have more than one. i will take this opportunity to share some of my constants with you, and elaborate on a few, because thats what i do. i share.

every day i wake up. this is a good thing, compared to the alternative.
every day i make some coffee. this is a good thing, compared to the alternative.
every day someone snuggles me. i like that. unless im sleeping. then i want everyone out of my space.
every day i cook something. (which would suggest that every day i wash some dishes, but this is not the case, my friend.)
every day i wash, dry and put away at least one load of laundry.
every day my family tells me that they love me. i would not trade that for anything.
every day i think about my grandma and how much i miss her.
every day i wonder if this will be the day i vacuum my floors, its usually not.
every day my son asks who is picking him up from school, every day i wish it was me, its usually not.
every day my daughter changes clothes at least 3 times.
every day i wish i had more time with my husband than our busy lives allow us
every day i sing
every day i dread the state of sissy's room, so i try to avoid it
every day i learn something new. today it was that my darling son has discovered that if you get toilet paper wet and wad it up in a ball it will stick on the wall, the mirror and the cabinet doors when you throw it. im so glad to have learned this.
every day my daughter wants to wear lipstick, and i want her to never grow up
every day i want to wear pajamas all day long
every day i write. sometimes its just a grocery list, but i write.
every day i think about getting my eyes checked because i have a headache, then i remember how i hated wearing glasses and i put it off again.
every day i try to be a little less negative than the day before. im not very good at this. no comment please.
every day my son tells me "momma you are the best cooker. you make the best food in the world, thank you for supper." (always supper. even if i cooked breakfast or lunch)
every day my kitty cat grabs my leg with her two front paws and cackles at me so i will pick her up, and when i do she lays her head close to me and purrs a "thanks mom". i like her.
every day i talk to my mom, and im so glad i can.
every day i plan some new 'working from home' scheme
every day i run out of time (and energy) to do all the things i want to do

No comments:

Post a Comment