welcome

welcome to my life. i will sing to you. i will cry to you. i will write to you.

Thursday, December 30, 2010

the sound of silence

it has been a long while since the last time i wrote a word on this page. in the recent weeks, i have come to a specific and important understanding of the world around me: i would be just fine in a secluded area. possibly a little cabin in the woods - with all the amenities, naturally.
i like quiet. i like simple. i do not require much, food, shelter, climate control.
people make me crazy.
'stuff' makes me crazy.
my blood pressure makes me crazy.
i have an anxiety problem.
im going to look for my cabin. where its quiet.
--oh .and holidays make me crazy.

1 comment:

  1. My dream is to live in Oregon and have my husband build me a cabin on a mountain. Then i will grow my own food and make my own cloths.

    ReplyDelete