welcome

welcome to my life. i will sing to you. i will cry to you. i will write to you.

Thursday, February 24, 2011

better things

little things have begun to impact me.

like seeing my baby boy laying in his bed smiling this morning, "just listening to the thunder and the rain, momma. i like it!"

like sissy crawling up in my lap "momma i just want to hold you today."

like the text from bub "i love you SO much"

like the meal after meal after meal my mom made while i was sick this past week

like the ever-readiness my grandma displays any time i need help with the kids, or need a paint tray, or a ladder, or some peanut butter.

like the collection of state quarters my grandpa made for my baby girl

like the friends who always see through my bravado and ask whats really going on

like the sparkling, jingling, dangly heart ring i got for valentines day from bub and the kids

like the magic of excedrine migraine

like the magic of coke

like dreaming my friend, who is very beautiful and elegant, was crawling through a hole in my fence to come over for dinner - as if that was the most natural way for a guest to arrive

its the little things, friends, that make or break us.

1 comment:

  1. You always make me think when I read your posts! Thanks girl!!

    ReplyDelete