welcome

welcome to my life. i will sing to you. i will cry to you. i will write to you.

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

boom boom pow

there is no significance to this title. its the song i keep singing. we're snowed in and im not at all broken up about it. we have had some entertaining conversations already, i will share two.

baby brother: (after running through the house) 'momma!! my heart is beeping!! is that ok?'
me: 'yes thats ok. it needs to not stop beeping'
baby brother: 'well i think i have two hearts now. i can feel it all over the place'
me: 'just one heart. youre ok.'

next...

while listening to the siren of an ambulance--
me: 'hey i saw on the news that in some states they winterize the ambulances and put skis on them. maybe its like a snow mobile. hey! thats a good idea. we should use snow mobiles when its so snowy outside when people need ambulances!'
bub: 'yeah, thats a good idea.'
me: 'i know! just like on the mountains. im brilliant!'
bub: 'you know they drag people down the mountains on those snow mobiles, right? maybe not a good idea-- somebody has a heart attack and you drag them down the street with a snow mobile.'
me: 'oh. maybe that wont work.'


have a nice day.

No comments:

Post a Comment