welcome

welcome to my life. i will sing to you. i will cry to you. i will write to you.

Sunday, February 20, 2011

i will survive

this particular song has special significance for me, as it is the only song i have ever created my own dance moves for. if you've never seen these moves, im sorry. if you would like to see them, just let me know and i will be more than happy to perform for you.

much responsibility comes with this blogging gig. it is important for me to impart specific helpful information as i discover it. today, i have a very good tip for you.

if you are sick and you choose to administer nyquil by the shot glass (just to make being sick a little more fun? i dont know why.) be careful that you do not drop said shot glass into the garbage disposal-- but if it does somehow end up in the garbage disposal, dont turn the disposal on. bad things happen.

youre welcome.

1 comment:

  1. Love your blog! Makes me smile! You are a talented writer.

    ReplyDelete