welcome

welcome to my life. i will sing to you. i will cry to you. i will write to you.

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

think of me

as you sit there, like me, pondering the questions of life, think of me.
think of me waking up at 430 to a coughing, teeth grinding, wiggly little girl who was snuggled up in my bed. she does this. coughs her little lungs out. since she was a year old, she has coughed so hard that she would make herself throw up. shes used to it, the whole thing is no big deal to her -- but to her momma it is always a big deal. (even a bigger deal when she wakes me up at 430...) i keep thinking she will grow out of it, but so far she has not. i know its allergies and drainage and blah blah blah, nothing to be all that concerned about. anyway, i was awake and thinking about all the things that i think about. i did go back to sleep, and now i dont remember what most of my riveting questions were. i had all intentions of writing to you about them with hopes that you had the answers.

after my balanced breakfast of a cup of coffee and a no-bake cookie, i seem to have lost all focus. i have no idea why. i cant remember what i was thinking about 3 hours and a few dreams ago.
that little boy came in and announced that he had peed on his bed and in his pajamas. he asked if he needed to change clothes. i said yes.
sissy came in and announced that she had been coughing and sleeping in my bed. yes, i know.

if only those 430 musings were so easy and obvious as these.

No comments:

Post a Comment