welcome

welcome to my life. i will sing to you. i will cry to you. i will write to you.

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

delish.

The thing about including food in my blog is this: i get distracted and i eat the food completely forgetting the blogging part.
You will be glad to know that i HAVE been cooking, and here is my latest 'keeper' of a recipe. it can be altered to your liking, which is always a perk for me since i tend to make recipes my own rather than following them step by step.

Stirfry. it is easy and fast so fast, in fact, that i had to get my baby boy back out of the bath that bub had just run for him because it came together way faster than i expected it to.

Though PW uses snow peas and beef, you could throw in chicken, cabbage and cashews or broccoli and beef and red peppers - the possibilities are endless. This sauce is very versatile and will make any stir-fried dish dynamite. --OH, and i added 3 cloves of minced garlic to the PW version. This will make you very happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment